- To educate and motivate school age children, woman and towards healthy nutrition behaviours.
- To create awareness and promote nutritional education for children and youths as a developmental need.
- To improve the livelihood of children and woman by enhancing access to education and financing towards wealth creation and self-actualization.
- To enlighten children, woman and communities on preventive measures in reduction of diseases.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Gender Equity
- Nutrition literacy, educational campaign and programmes
- Capacity building for woman’s groups through training on life skill and wealth creation.
- Conducting research on health and nutrition as they affect woman and children.
- Collaborate and network with government agencies, private sector and other non-governmental agencies in Nigeria, Africa and worldwide.